May 18, 2012

Chocolate Cherry Peanut Butter Bites

May 18, 2012

Choc cherry pb bites

These little bites are packed with flavor and nutrition. They are my favorite treat when I am craving some chocolate, which is always. The recipe is super easy and the result will have you swooning for this sweet and tangy dark chocolate confection.

Choc cherry pb bites 4

The best part is these these babies are naturally sweetened with fruit. Raisins and dried cherries make these bites sweet and tangy. And dark chocolate chips make them decedent and daringly delicious. I love chocolate so much I could marry it.

 

Chocolate Cherry Peanut Butter Bites

Ingredients:

1 C. Rolled Oats

1 T. Cocoa Powder (unsweetened)

1/3 C. Raisins

1/3 C Peanut Butter

1/2 C. Dark Chocolate Chips (I used Ghirardelli 60% Cacao chips)

1/2 C. Dried Cherries 

 

Method:

Measure out all of your ingredients into a food processor, I use my Ninja prep blender but a food processor works just as well. Process until there are no big pieces left. I usually process until the mixture looks uniform and sticks to the sides of the bowl.

Roll dough into bite sized balls and serve.

These bites can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for one week, or maybe even longer. They haven’t lasted more than 2 days in our house.

Choc cherry pb bites 2

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios