October 5, 2010

These kids are Way Tutu Cute!

October 5, 2010
These cute little models are some of the winners of the WayTutuCute.com model contest. Merideth Rowlen Photography worked with these little cuties. If you are in Alabama and need a photographer look her up! I promise you won't regret it.

 I can't get over how adorable these little faces are. Oh. My. Goodness.

I am in love with the color orange. That orange couch is to dye for!

 I can't get over how stinkin' cute his freckles are.




Thank you to WayTutuCute.com and Meredith Rowlen Photography for giving us cute pictures to stare at!

All of our toddler and baby items are available at WayTutuCute.com. And just as the name says, everything on their site is waaaay too cute!
Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios